- Each classroom is staffed by one of our highly trained teachers and two certified assistants.
- Our teachers have either a bachelor's degree or an associate's degree.
- Staff have completed the 90-hour training through the Maryland State Department of Education.
- Individual staff meet or exceed training requirements through the Maryland State Credentialing Progam.
- Staff are trained in First Aid/CPR, Medication Administration, Emergency Preparedness, Including All Children and the ADA, and Health and Safety.
- Staff maintain their education by taking continuing education classes in the early childhood field.
11023 Liberty Road
Randallstown, MD 21133